Tuesday 27 October 2009

My Son

Two days ago my son was really sick because he got a strong asthma attack.Since morning I noticed that he is not breathing well; but I didn't realized that it was too strong.Suddenly his condition get worse and I decided to take him to the hospital ;because he needed the oxygen and at home I only have the nebulizer where I only can add the normal saline. On the way to the hospital, I opened all the car windows and my son went quickly to set near the window to have some fresh air so it will help him to take in air; his face turned red and his chest started to wheeze; at that moment I was really disappointed and worried. We reached the hospital and the doctor checked him immediately and we stayed for two hours and the doctor advised me if it happened again I should take him to the nearest hospital.

I really learned from this lesson to be more careful regarding asthma and to be sure that he takes all his medications on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment