Thursday 5 November 2009

8 Secrets of success




I relay like this Video and it worthwhile that I watched it. Analyst Richard St. John spent more than 7years and 500 interviews researching the lessons of success. The eight lessons are really good.First passion like do your work because you love and not for money.Second, keep working this because nothing comes easily. Third, being good at what you are doing and lead it to success and practice what ever you are doing and this how you will become expert.Fourth, focus on one thing till you will success it. Fifth, push yourself and be confident to reach to and don't be shy.Sixth, serve others something value .Seventh , bring up new ideas and creations.Last but not least, Persist failure and continue what your are doing without stopping.

I believe that success has different ways to reach to it; but I also agree with the analyst and I who wants to success will reach to it no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment