Thursday 19 November 2009

Dubai Airshow 2009


People from different nationalities and ages attended Dubai Airshow 2009 from companies to interested people all of them were at this show. This year I attended the airshow with my teacher and colleagues from Dubai Women's College.

As soon as we arrived to the airshow area couple of ladies from EADS organization welcomed as and guide us to the workshop room where we enjoyed their workshop and get benefited from them and how they are handling their company from the business view.

After we finished the workshop we had a tour in the Central Hall ;then we went to Emirates Hall where we visited the Emirates Airline booth and I bought a notepad from them. After having a tour in the halls we enjoyed walking on the fresh air and taking pictures with airplanes background there were many attracting airplanes that we saw them for the first time.the Airshow started at 2 pm and this was the best part of our trip where we was attracted to what the pilots are showing.

The Airshow is one of the great shows that I visited through out my life and I really enjoyed the time that I spent with my friends.I advice all the people who could visit it next year to go and have a look at what Dubai can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment