Wednesday 23 December 2009

Google Site

During our study at Dubai Women's College we have to study Management Information system and one of the related project to this course is Google Practical.As we previously learned about Google Tools we illustrated what we learned learned from the tools into a Google Site and Google Blogs; both of them are tools in Google.

In Google Site I chose ten tools to explain about them and add what I I learned.I created different page for each of the ten tools with screen shots and brief explanations under each image.The easiest tool for me was Google Docs; because I already didn't for the Google Project so I didn't take much time in creating the page.In Gmail I found it all the way easy; but the Gspace feature took a longer time from me.Otherwise,creating such site was fairly easy.I spend a longer time in taking and saving the screen shots where I have to decide which screen shot I should upload on the site.

In Google Blog where I am writing now, we have to enter ten blogs each week starting from the 21st of OCT till the end of this blog.I tried my best to do them at time and I found it much easier than creating the site; because most of the things are already done but you have to personalize your own blog.In the one blog I added a video from TED website and I found about this website from Mr.Tridib Chatterji Our MIS instructor; and from the day that I knew about I am visiting the website regularly to look at the videos where I discovered new knowledge and things about life.

I learned and I had fun while working on these two projects.This project will help me out in my career and my daily life; because it bring the technology to your hand where many people knew about it and try to develop themselves.From my point of view, I can only say that I did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment