Friday 4 December 2009

The Holiday


We had an Eid & National Day holiday which was for 10 days from 26th Nov to 5th of Dec. During this holiday I spent the time with my family and worked on my projects.

On the first day of the Eid all the family gathered in our house and celebrated the Eid which we really enjoyed.On the second day, we went to visit my husbands aunt in Sharjah and had lunch with all of my husband relatives.On the third day, we went to the Address Hotel I really liked and enjoyed this day because I came out from the study environment and had fun; we stayed at the hotel for two nights and this we returned home. On the 3rd of Dec we went to Shangrilla Hotel; and we only stayed for the day because my sister in law suddenly gave birth of her new baby boy so we returned to Dubai.

The holiday came at a time that we need to have a short break and to manage our projects time.In my point of view the holiday was entertaining and I was excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment